SIGN-ON BONUS: Up to $2,500 available for top-rate experienced Process Technicians.
Experience in a fast-paced, tight-tolerance injection molding setting is desired. Weekend rotation is required. Overtime opportunities are available.
The Process Technician coordinates and performs activities to ensure successful startup and processing to complete each customer order with the highest level of quality parts and on-time deliveries to our customers.
Candidate must possess mechanical ability and sense of accuracy in order to determine completeness prior to mold being used in molding machine.
- Monitors production schedule and prepare for upcoming runs (i.e. tools, material changes, etc.)
- Completes all setup, tear down, and changeover practices
- Communicates in a team environment with other associates to ensure the highest levels of quality and efficiency are met
- Ensures all checklists and paperwork (electronic and/or hard copy) are complete with each new startup
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness and organization on the Production floor
- Performs other duties as specified by management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to resolve practical problems and make sound judgments and decisions.
- Ability to plan independently.
- Proficient in basic computer skills (IQMS, Microsoft Office, Outlook)
- Climate controlled manufacturing/production work environment
- ISO 9001 controlled quality and production processes
- ISO 7 & 8 Cleanroom environment (additional training required)