This is an entry level position. Prior experience is preferred, but not required. Weekend rotation required. Willing to train an individual who does not have experience. Overtime opportunities are available.
The Operator retrieves parts for visual inspection from an assigned number of injection molding machines, and completes the specified level of inspection, packaging, and documentation required per customer specifications. All manufactured products are inspected to ensure compliance with quality specifications.
- Prepares for start-up of presses
- Looks up prints
- Conducts press audits and box audits
- Verifies part weights
- Completes layer packaging, when needed
- Able to effectively complete defect decision making
- Communicates with all team members, as appropriate, to ensure the highest levels of quality, efficiency, and safety are met
- Climate controlled manufacturing/production work environment
- ISO 9001 controlled quality and production processes
- ISO 7 & 8 Cleanroom environment (additional training required)