This is an entry level position. Prior experience is preferred, but not required. Weekend rotation required. Willing to train an individual who does not have experience. Overtime opportunities are available.
The Material Handler prepares materials for production and sampling on a timely basis and completes day-to-day operational warehouse tasks.
- Accurately mixes material colorant and/or re-pelletized material, and dries (if necessary) material for upcoming production runs
- Fills dryers with proper material per schedule requirements
- Collects runners, regrinds and purges from production floor
- Determines material changes from schedule and accommodates schedule updates and changes
- Properly cleans loaders, dryers, grinders, material lines and hoppers
- Accurately weighs, labels and scans materials to proper warehouse location after production runs
- Prints material labels
- Properly and safely operates pelletizer
- Assists Quality Department personnel in preparing packaging for production parts
- Safely performs duties related to forklift operation and scissor lift operation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to resolve practical problems and make sound judgments and decisions.
- Ability to plan independently.
- Proficient in basic computer skills (IQMS, Microsoft Office, Outlook)