SIGN-ON BONUS: Up to $2,500 available for top-rate experience.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the repair, preventative maintenance and readying of all machinery and equipment throughout the facility.
- Troubleshoots equipment, as needed
- Changes and cleans barrels and screws in the injection molding machines, as needed
- Performs Preventative Maintenance on equipment, as required
- Performs repairs on auxiliary equipment, as needed
- Performs building maintenance, as needed (e.g. changing light bulbs, plumbing work, painting, removing snow).
- Other duties, as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent; post-secondary technical training, preferred
- Clearly and effectively communicates in English (oral and written); possesses strong interpersonal skills
- Maintains a positive attitude and strong individual work ethic
- Works well independently (self-motivated), as well as in a team environment
- Regards safety as a priority
- Mechanical aptitude
- Possesses a strong attention to detail (i.e. very detail oriented)
- Is capable of multitasking, sometimes in the midst of interruptions
- Consistently meets deadlines
- Possesses a commitment to housekeeping and to maintain a very clean work environment
- Is willing to work on any of the three shifts, as required.
- Climate controlled manufacturing/production work environment
- ISO 9001 controlled quality and production processes
- ISO 7 & 8 cleanroom environments (additional training required)